Easy to Install and Customize::
Previous and Next buttons are customizable as per your store's requirements:
- Options to Display previous, next and back buttons with "Text", "Image"
- Option for Back to the category of the current product or to the top parent category of the product
- Two types of layouts to display the previous, next and back buttons in a different position
Bring an Amazing Shopping Experience and get More sales:
Webiators provides essential "Previous/Next" button functionality on product pages with the Previous Next Product extension for your eCommerce website to improve your website usability. That allows visitors and customers to seamlessly navigate between product pages with a single click and helps to boost the customer shopping experience and increase sales for your Magento 2 Store.
- Easy to Enable/Disable from the admin panel.
- This extension allows the admin to integrate previous next navigation for product pages.
- You can set the custom text of the Next And Previous buttons.
- There are 2 different layouts for displaying the prev and next buttons.
- You can display or hide back to the category link
- You have the option to hide or display the previous and next buttons.
- Admin can display thumbnail and product name of previous/next products with previous and next buttons.
- Store owners can set the maximum length or characters of the product name.
8 Jaunary 2022
- New - Added compatibility with language translation
- Fix - Minor bug fixes and code clean
07 October 2021
- New - Added compatibility with Magento 2.4.3
- Fix - Minor bug fixes
What Is Magento?
Magento is one of the best online e-commerce platforms built on open source technology to launch your online store. It provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content, and functionality of their online store. Magento also offers effective marketing, high-performance SEO and store management tools.
Why Choose Magento Platform?
Magento is highly scalable because it can support all kinds of businesses from very small to giant enterprises. It is the big reason to choose the Magento platform.
What Does a Magento Developer Do?
Magento developers Play an Important Role in improving, building, and supporting the Magento eCommerce store. Magento developers can be divided into two main categories first is Front end developer who determines the structure and design of web pages for all devices. And Second is the backend developer who is responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end web developers do.
Will I get free support and updates?
Yes, once you buy any extension(s) by Webiators, you’ll get free lifetime updates for the product(s). Each purchased extension includes 3 months of free support by default.
Can I request a free trial?
Webiators doesn’t provide any trials of Magento extensions. But we have three months of free support and a 60-day money-back guarantee. There's one exception: Webiators extensions are provided for testing or demo purposes to our official Platinum Partners as a part of the “access to Webiators extensions for testing purposes with Composer” benefit. Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work. If you buy an extension and it doesn’t suit you in any way, you can request a refund with no risks on your side. Also, we’ll be happy to help you with any custom development for your business needs.
How can I receive a discount?
According to the rules of Webiators's Reward Program, you get $15 back to your store credit per every $100 spent. You can spend it to buy other extensions from our catalog, order installation service or extend support. These Points are valid for 60 days from the purchase date. You can check your balance in your personal account in the Rewards & Credit tab. One more option for you is to subscribe to our newsletter to receive news about all special promotions we can provide you with.