The push notification increases the chances of customers visiting the store because it helps you attract customers to your store to be active. Through this, you as Magento store administrators will be able to send notifications to all customers simultaneously or to a few selected customers as per their requirement. This can make store presence even better. Customer engagement is a major challenge in the growing world of e-commerce, but the push notification acts as an effective strategy for a vendor.
It can be seen that about 40% of the revenue for any eCommerce store is generated from repeat purchases of their existing customers. To take this benefit to greater heights, you can also use personalized smart push notifications for your existing customers.
Here you can learn more about the benefits of push notification service by Webiators.
- Taking retention rates to even greater heights by establishing relationships with existing customers. Being able to establish relationships with existing customers as well as increase brand awareness and revenue.
- Through this, customers can also be thoughtful to accept membership. Not only this, but you can also encourage first-time visitors to accept membership.
- You will be successful in determining the limit of sending notifications to every customer.
- If you would like to run a specific campaign at your store, they could create a group of target customers and send notifications related to the campaign via push notifications in that group individually. This approach can help you take the store even further.
- Make data-driven decisions with a smart analytics dashboard using push notifications by webiators. With this help, you can succeed in gaining valuable insights into the behavior of users by continuously analyzing the campaigns run at your store. Based on this you can improve your campaigns according to your needs.
What Is Magento?
Magento is one of the best online e-commerce platforms built on open source technology to launch your online store. It provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content, and functionality of their online store. Magento also offers effective marketing, high-performance SEO and store management tools.
Why Choose Magento Platform?
Magento is highly scalable because it can support all kinds of businesses from very small to giant enterprises. It is the big reason to choose the Magento platform.
What Does a Magento Developer Do?
Magento developers Play an Important Role in improving, building, and supporting the Magento eCommerce store. Magento developers can be divided into two main categories first is Front end developer who determines the structure and design of web pages for all devices. And Second is the backend developer who is responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end web developers do.
Will I get free support and updates?
Yes, once you buy any extension(s) by Webiators, you’ll get free lifetime updates for the product(s). Each purchased extension includes 3 months of free support by default.
Can I request a free trial?
Webiators doesn’t provide any trials of Magento extensions. But we have three months of free support and a 60-day money-back guarantee. There's one exception: Webiators extensions are provided for testing or demo purposes to our official Platinum Partners as a part of the “access to Webiators extensions for testing purposes with Composer” benefit. Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work. If you buy an extension and it doesn’t suit you in any way, you can request a refund with no risks on your side. Also, we’ll be happy to help you with any custom development for your business needs.
How can I receive a discount?
According to the rules of Webiators's Reward Program, you get $15 back to your store credit per every $100 spent. You can spend it to buy other extensions from our catalog, order installation service or extend support. These Points are valid for 60 days from the purchase date. You can check your balance in your personal account in the Rewards & Credit tab. One more option for you is to subscribe to our newsletter to receive news about all special promotions we can provide you with.